Thursday, June 30, 2005

Family Reunion

Hello Everyone!

I have officially made it all the way home and reunited with my family. Seeing Cole was an absolute surreal experience! He is so much bigger and mature than 3 and a half months ago when I started on my Iraqi adventure. He is walking like a champ and saying a few words including "no, uh-oh, and thank you." He is probably saying more but that is all I can decipher at this time. He came to me quickly and made all my worries of being forgotten melt away. Jay has been trying hard to train me in the routine that has worked so well for the two of them, but jet lag is making me a slow learner. Haha.

I want to sincerely thank everyone that has supported me and my family during this challenging adventure. I hope to talk with everyone very soon!

Thanks!!!!!

Heidi

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Heidi...made me "teary" reading your post. I am sure your family is over the moon. Talk to you soon. Paula

6:08 PM, June 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the best blog yet! Glad you are home safely and back with your guys. Am glad Cole came to you quickly-is always a concern.

6:17 PM, June 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Heidi!
Love, Danna and Matt and Carousel

CLICK HERE FOR A MESSAGE

6:55 PM, June 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Heidi! I'm so glad you are back. I'm sure the boys are sooooooo excited to have you home!
Julie Searl

7:08 PM, June 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update please.

7:02 AM, September 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home